Information CollectedWe collect information about you when you:
- When you create an account on our website
- When you communicate with us via contact form or via mail or via forum
- When you register your copy of the product from the website it's being used
- We also collect information, such as usage statistics, by using cookies, server logs, and similar technologies.
Information You Provide to Us
When you send us data via creating an account, writing to us via an email, our contact form or in our support forum. Transactional details, tax information, support queries, forum comments and any other information that you choose to provide, such as name, surname, title, phone, email, address, sex, technologies used e.t.c.
Automatically gathered information
Site Usage Information such as: pages visited, length of visit, ip address.
Device Information, the computer or mobile device that you use to access our Services, including the hardware model, operating system and version, unique device identifiers, and mobile network information.
Location By Which you visit our services: Geographical area such as country, city, area.
Cookies and Other Tracking Technology information: Our service providers and our site collect information using various technologies, including cookies and pixel tags in order to help us improve our Services and your experience, and track usage of our Services. You may check what is a cookie here. You may check out what is a pixel tag by pressing here
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website:
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.