The Company through the website www.forma-cuerpo.gr collects personal data of users such as name, surname, addresses, telephone numbers, emails, age, sheet, etc. during the registration process or during the process of entering your data to process an order or in the form of questionnaires, competitions. In any case, the Company is committed to the good use of them always in order to process, promote and optimize the services offered to consumers. This data is accessed only by authorized employees of the Company and associates of the Company who intend to perform tasks to satisfy your wishes and orders and always ensuring that they will not be processed illegally. In no case is the use of users '/ consumers' personal data intended to be published, rented or sold to third parties except in the case of your own request or court order or decision of another public authority. At any time the user has the right to be informed and / or objected to the further processing of his data based on the legislation on personal data protection. Under any circumstances, including the case of negligence, and taking into account the volume and nature of the internet, the Company is not responsible for any form of damage suffered by the user / visitor of the website www.forma-cuerpo.gr, the services, options and contents, which he proceeds on his own initiative and with the knowledge of the terms hereof. In any case, our Company and the website www.forma-cuerpo.gr are fully harmonized based on the provisions of Greek legislation on personal data protection (article N.4624 / 2019).
GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation)
The GDPR enters into force on 25 May 2018 "General Regulation on Data Protection" [Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016. (see original document here)
The European Union's General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) sets out measures to be taken to ensure the confidentiality, integrity and availability of personal data. It defines the way in which organizations will manage the data of their employees, customers and associates and concerns all persons residing in the European Economic Area (EEA).
Personal data is any type of information that can, directly or indirectly, identify a person regardless of whether it is related to his personal, professional or public life. It can be a name, a photo, an email address, bank details, business performance details, purchases, VAT, education, username or ip computer address and more.
- The customer using the services of this website consents and automatically authorizes forma-cuerpo.gr through the systems it has (order form, newsletter forms, etc.) to collect the required personal information (e-mail, name, etc.) for the completion of the action desired by the customer. The consent and the authorization is given automatically from the relevant "check box" in the various forms - applications that exist on this website or in fields that the customer will voluntarily state his details (eg registration of the e-mail in the form of newsletters).
- This website maintains and stores the customer's personal data as long as the customer remains an "active customer".
- This website does NOT disclose the data it holds to third parties except to senior prosecutors or police authorities if and when requested in a formal and legal manner.
- The customer reserves the right to change or delete the data stored on forma-cuerpo.gr if he sends an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org requesting the specific action. The specific action is carried out ONLY from the declared e-mail of the owner that has been registered at the beginning of the client's cooperation with forma-cuerpo.gr. In case the customer requests deletion of his data, he should be aware that according to a tax law in Greece, the data stored in the invoicing system of forma-cuerpo.gr. DO NOT DELETE. They will be deleted from this site but can not be deleted from the billing system.
- When the client enters this site, his IP is dynamically and automatically recorded in the server logs, which is used internally ONLY for statistical purposes (monthly customer visits, country of origin, etc.).
- In case of malicious action (or even suspicion) of IP abuse by unauthorized third parties (spam, hacking, etc.), the administrator reserves the right to temporarily or permanently suspend the IP address or addresses or the entire address range (mask).
- Navigation from category to category or footer on this site is done with internal hyperlinks (links). In case (if and if necessary) that the visitor is transferred to an external site of a third party with problematic or altered content, the responsibility lies with the owner or administrator of the terminal site and not forma-cuerpo.gr.
The TERMS AND CONDITIONS of use of the website www.forma-cuerpo.gr, as well as any modification, change or alteration are governed and supplemented by Greek law, the law of the European Union and the relevant international treaties. Any provision of the above terms becomes contrary to law, automatically ceases to be valid and is removed from here, without in any way affecting the validity of the other terms. This constitutes the entire agreement between the Company as the administrator of this website and the visitor / user of its pages and services and binds only them.